New to JF

04-25-2007, 02:59 PM

Name: Evie
Hieght: 5'9
Wieght/bodytone: 127 (Skinny)
Weapon: A mysterious carved wood staff
Hiar: long black hair tied up in a bun more than half the time
Eye: dark brown

Clothes: a dark purple cloak under that a Navy blue shirt and Tight Navy blue pants.

Back ground story: Used to live in a log cabin in the middle of the forest with my father who is secretly a wizard and a carpentare mother died a long time ago I my father taught how to use magic and made me a staff with a mysterious white stone on the top. We were going to my mothers grave when it happened. A huge dragon rebel showed up out of no were. My father told me to run but I couldnt I was to scared to move so then he shoved into some bushes near by. Thats when I saw it happen. White light and then when it was over and i opened my eyes the dragon was gone so was my dad. I went back to the cabin and found my dad in the cabin on the bed then i went to him he was dead. There was a letter in his hand in side there was a spell which i didnt know at the time I read it aloud and then every thing went black i woke up and my fathers body was gone. I got some clothes together found my dads book of magic and left for my journey into the unknown.

weapon:a carved staff with a white stone inside, book of white magic
Team: anyone who wants to be my partner.
clothes: black cloak and blue shirt with tight blue pants
City: just wandering lost.

background: Live with my father in a cabin in the middle of the woods went to see my mothers grave and was attacked by a dragon rebel killed my father and left me on my own I have given my life to finding the killer and avenging my fathers death.

Powers: spells
perks: very quite and very understanding
Team: anyone who wants to be my partner

All you need in this world is Love Strength Determination

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-25-2007 at 03:57 PM.