View Single Post
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-25-2007, 05:18 PM

Just got back from lunch my favourite fella's ... Oops! I forgot to log off before I left coz I went in a hurry *Couldn't have my boss looking at all the confidential JF information ^_^*... But I'm back now and there's sooo much to read on the second movie ...but I really liked the secret ending post by N *Screams GO L!*

Kanji-sama - I was watching the fight between Gaara and Kimimaro yesterday *MAJOR droooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzz* and those moves were totally sweeeeeeeeet! So I had to instantly change my avataar and my siggy and my desktop wallpaper, and icons and pointers and...myself *well I haven't changed icon's or pointers yet but it's sure to happen soon!*

I just loove ryuuha bakryuu too. It's soo amazingly powerful and right after that when he says Sabaku Taisu! I was like all over the screen hugging it like no tomorrow

But this is a death note thread so as Ryuk, I want greater life so...whose name shall I write on that death note? ... I know this certain freak of nature starting with L ending in T and rhyming with height ^_^...

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?