View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-29-2007, 10:39 AM

But the director of the police force wasn't a criminal too. And Mello and Near have already figured out Kira has a means of access to police information, which would mean even if Sayu wasn't a criminal, he would have found out everything.

Yes, he didn't know, he wasn't able to figure it out. That brings his intelligence into question. He was able to figure out many other complex cases, but that. What does that tell us? It tells me Light outwitted L with his advanced planning ahead.

Blah blah blah , lol, I don't understand why you're telling me this, but I already know them. L underestimated her... he did a lot of things as well... If she wasn't so smart... If L wasn't a detective... If L didn't have control over the police force... If L didn't exist at all... Deal with it, lol XD

Hm...So basically Kanji-kun and I arrived at the same conclusion for the order of their intelligence =P

Even if I ever read it... *cough* I shall never turn to the dark side *cough*....

P.S. don't mention it, Ao-kun Ironically enough I got the link from one of the comments on youtube... O___O "

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-29-2007 at 10:48 AM.