View Single Post
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
04-29-2007, 01:52 PM

Analytically speaking I must agree with cooly on the Sayu case. Kira couldn't bring himself to kill Sayu because she was family. If he were truly acting like the cold blooded "justice" bringer then he would have killed Sayu alright. In fact his not killing Sayu might get him caught more easily because now Mello can easily deduce that the "kira" who had access to Police information and killed the director would have had enough information to kill Sayu as well, yet he let her go...why? That decidedly makes a connection between Sayu and Kira. Morever, N has probably deduced this as well albeit at the cost of his team...

As for L begin a little unprepared, I'd actually like to see it as L being a little slow to understand. He wasn't prepared enough is correct, but he was trying to be because the last thing he was attempting before his life was taken was validating the 13 day fake rule that Kira put on the Death note. Unfortunately for L that test would have taken 13 days to verify in the first place but he was too slow getting that out of the way and Rem was too easily manipulated. Eventually, luck played against him because he didn't understand enough of the Shinigami in time and in all probably he couldn't because Rem wouldn't have given him information willingly knowing that he would pursue Misa if he had such information.... Poor L ... but stranger things have happened I guess

and oh yeah! I love N ^_^ !

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?