View Single Post
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-29-2007, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
But the director of the police force wasn't a criminal too. And Mello and Near have already figured out Kira has a means of access to police information, which would mean even if Sayu wasn't a criminal, he would have found out everything.
The Director of the NPA was not a criminal, that is correct, but the director is a public figure, he deals with people, so it is only natural that Kira would know him. He is out in the open dealing with the Kira case, Sayu is just a random girl, she is of no importance, she is a student, and doesn't have any special government job, so how would Kira know her unless they were related? Do you understand what I am saying? That is why Light didn't kill her, because there is no way that Kira could possibly know Sayu Yagami, unless of course, they were related some how. And yes, he may have access to police information, but Kira couldn't possbily know that Sayu is being traded for the DN. It is between The police and Mello's men. So unless Kira was in the police, which he is, he wouldn't have known. If he had killed Sayu, that would strengthen against him, the fact that he trully is Kira.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Yes, he didn't know, he wasn't able to figure it out. That brings his intelligence into question. He was able to figure out many other complex cases, but that. What does that tell us? It tells me Light outwitted L with his advanced planning ahead.
The only thing Light planned is that he hoped Rem would kill L .... If Rem didn't do that, he'd have to think of some other way to get L's name. Yeah, he solved other complex cases, but they didn't deal with the supernatural, the power of the DN is out of this world, it has nothing to do with his intelligence... Okay, put it in these terms, say your best's friend's other friend had a secret love for your sister? How would you ever figure it out that he loved her unless he said something or you could read his mind? You wouldn't, Rem gave nothing away, she said nothing, Misa had pretty much just gotten the DN back, so unless L had more time he wouldn't have figured out Rem's love, he died to fast.

Quote:
Blah blah blah , lol, I don't understand why you're telling me this, but I already know them. L underestimated her... he did a lot of things as well... If she wasn't so smart... If L wasn't a detective... If L didn't have control over the police force... If L didn't exist at all... Deal with it, lol XD
This is not like you to come out write that, Your saying this now because you don't know what else to say, and I right?

I am dealing with it, I got over it looooong ago, when I first read it. ^_^ but are you dealing with the fact that Light could not defeat L on his own? He needed assistance, don't deny that fact.

As a Light-supporter, you should be trying to outsmart me, and prove me incorrect, not pointing out the obvious.

So what will it be Yagami-kun? *waits with tip of thumb in mouth for your reply* make it a good one.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-29-2007 at 05:06 PM.