View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-01-2007, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Oh really? No threat am I? Nothing I can do against you? My dear Nard-kun, you amuse me with you simple generic replies. That is what anyone with power would post. You are naive in deed! How I will revel in your misery, when you collapse in defeat. Don't give me the big man talk, when you are just making excuses for your folly! You should be ashamed
Lalala, did I say you werent a threat? No, I didn't And would you wanna feel like a threat to others? I highly doubt so

As for that statement, I was simply making a reference to your last bit on the obvious part, not you or your other arguments anyway
When I collapse or if* I collapse? Better watch it, Kanji-kun, cuz now you seem to be the naive one. It's best not to underestimate me
Excuses for my folly? Oh puhlease... I'm merely stating facts. If you can argue against it only then do you have the right to call it an excuse.
Why? Are you so speechless that you have no other way to challenge me besides calling it an excuse? Haha, judging from your intelligence, I doubt that, maybe you'd want to choose your words a little better when you contradict someone.

And you don't have to apologize cuz you've gtg! XD Nighty night, Kanji-kun

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-01-2007 at 07:49 AM.