View Single Post
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-01-2007, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
The fact that Kira is able to gain access to police information doesn't only mean he has access to police files. It could also mean the possibility of him having planted some sort bug in the office so as to enable him to hear what was going on. And why couldn't Kira possibly have known about it? He found out about the director didn't he? How famous the hostages were doesn't matter if we're talking about accessing infomation here. So what if the director is a public figure? If the infomation was only between the police and Mello, that is irrelevant. Point is, killing Sayu wouldn't make Light any more suspicious
You mis-understand me, it's that, or you don't understand at all. Kira/Light has access to police files regardless, since he is leading the investigation saying that is obvious. But before Light wasn't in the task force, he hacked into the police computers. Now he doesn't have too, seeing how he inputs most of the information himself. He didn't plant any bug in the office, because he is in there all the time, doing research.

And I mean Kira couldn't have known about it, because Light is convincing everyone that he isn't Kira. Thus if Light wasn't Kira, Kira wouldn't have known about the directors kidnap. The director dying in Mello's custody was the work of Kira, which we all know. Since he died, the police assumed Kira had access to the police records. But this is not the case, Light is Kira, so he recieved the call saying th director died. He made the excuse that Kira must still be using the police force. He constantly makes up information to deceive the others. That is why I say Kira couldn't have known about the kidnap, because if Light wasn't Kira then Kira wouldn't know. And if Light wasn't Kira, the Kira wouldn't be able to plant bugs in the police headquarters, seeing how it is rigged with cameras, and the location is secret.

Quote:

Uhhh... Not really. I'd say there's a chance L would have won if we took your "if" theory into consideration, but then, taking mine into consideration, it cancels out yours by a fair margin. Basing it on your reply, I can also question what else you could have said besides "if". I'm merely giving you a taste of your own medicine. What's done is done, "if" is only an excuse, apart from learning from your mistakes, which is quite impossible becuz in this case, L is dead.

Your theory isn't a theory at all, it is how the story progressed, so you are stating facts basically. I am giving a theory to what would have happened if Light didn't have Rem, yes that much is true. It is hard to argue against facts, so I'll give you that much....

Quote:

Ahh... yes, Light had some help, from Rem mainly. But we can't say it was assistance because Rem wasn't the type who would willingly obey Light. In fact, she had threatened to kill him at one point. So you wanna bring assistance in? L had the police force. L also had Watari. Not to mention Light when he had lost his memory. Who do you think had more help?.
Of course it was assistance. L would never had lost unless of course a Shinigami wrote his name down. Rem willingly obeyed Light. She made the plan to kill L in the first place because it was for Misa. And since Misa was involved, and her happiness was at stake, Rem obeyed. Yes she did threaten to kill him, because Misa said that Light could kill her, if she was of no use.

The Police Force was of no help to L, none of the them really figured out anything on their own. The most the police did, was Soichiro have L to okay to place cameras in his home, thats all. Besides that, all they did was get in the way. All L really had was Watari. Watari had all the money, and got L his connections. But the assistance Light gets from Misa and Rem out ways L's help by far. Light's people had powers. No one on L's team had out of this world abilities. Misa and Rem could kill by just a look from their eyes.