View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-01-2007, 08:41 AM

Yeah, but I'm speaking from the perspective of people who don't know Light is in fact, Kira. They believe Light and Kira are two different people altogether.
Even if Kira and Light weren't the same person, Kira would still have known about it. Like you said, the police assumed he had access to their records. So there is no reason why Kira wouldn't have known about both kidnaps. I'd just like to point out that Kira isn't dumb. Having seen how he'd escaped conviction even though L had rigged his house with cameras once. Bear in mind it was L who was observing him, and L isn't exactly dumb as well. So Kira could have actually done it, using the assumption of the other characters that he isn't Light. Lol, if Kira can access to police files, finding out the location is child's play.

No, I meant my theory about L not existing and those stuff., if you read my previous posts. That's why I also said "by a fair margin", because you were bringing up stuff that didn't take place in the series, so I decided to bring more of them up too

L would have lost if a human had wrote his name down as well, not only a shinigami. When I said "willingly", I meant if Rem had a choice. Apparently, Rem's love for Misa didn't give her much to choose from. If Rem did not have to kill L to save Misa in the first place, she wouldn't have obeyed Light at all. It was because of Misa that she killed L, not Light, hence, she did not willingly obey Light. The fact that she'd threatened to kill Light has already proven she wouldn't have obeyed Light willingly.

Agreed. But we're talking about assistance here remember? Not who had the better assistant. L had so many of them under his authority, one would think he could have utilized them better. L had quantity while Light had quality.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-01-2007 at 08:44 AM.