View Single Post
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-05-2007, 05:18 AM

! taking points from L already?! I know. I don't want to log off now because I'll be pissed if L is gone tomorrow. >_<

Ryuzaki +1
Light -1

(so now its back to normal)

Quote:
Ahhh... So how would you explain how Kira gained knowledge of the director's kidnapping then? If Kira knew about the director, he should have known about Sayu's as well, regardless of their reputation as it was kept confidential. The director was kidnapped in the same manner as Sayu was, so there is no reason why Kira wouldn't have came to discover it. Therefore, Light killing Sayu would not put any evidence on him for being Kira, cuz it'd be like a repeat of history.
And what makes you so sure he would know about Sayu as well? Unless Kira had the know how of hacking into the NPA's police cellphone lines.... Okay, so let me ask you this then. Why doesn't he kill Sayu as well? If he was Kira, he'd kill her just to prove that he is not. Light is a suspect, so he lets his sister live? Why? What does he have to gain from letting her live? He'd sacrifice her to make his ideal world. So someone that thinks Light is Kira, can use that as evidence that he let Sayu live. Why because he loves her? (This might be worded strangely. sorry I am a bit drained from the day.)

Quote:
Your theory did not completely deplete the contest. So that's why the fact that mine did outweighs yours ^_^
typical response I should have known....

Quote:
Well, anything can happen. Looking at your last sentence for this paragraph, you've obviously seen it from my view as well. And that's why Light planned for Rem to kill L. He knew the consequences of letting L live long enough. It wasn't by any fluke that L died before he could figure out Light's and Misa's true identities.
Not sure what to say here so, I'll be frank.....If Light didn't have Rem, he'd never kill L. Oh but he did figure out their true identities. Before they were in prison. ^_^

Quote:
I agree. As I've already said, Light had quality while L had quantity. But there is no changing the fact that L had more assistants, that is the point I'm trying to make here whilst yours is that Light had more assistance*.
Bottomline, Light still won
Bottomline my left toe! >_< it is not for you to chose to end this dispute. ^_^

Light did have more assistance. The power of the Shinigami outnumbers any humans mind. L may had more numbers, but Light's numbers outweighed L's. And I know your going to say the quality/quantity.

I can't believe I got nothing more to say. You can't win this!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-05-2007 at 05:39 AM.