View Single Post
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-05-2007, 06:11 AM

So we're pretty much just discussing the issue of the director now.

L is dead, yes, and there is no arguments I can make against it. Because that is how the story goes. Period. There isn't much point in debating it, since there is little to nothing to discuss here. And if there was, we definitely covered it.
All you really have to do here is recite the story back to me, and I am trying to go against what the creator intended

Yeah we both agree on the subject of more assistance. It's just the director now.

Quote:
I think it's safe to say Kira is a very, very, very cautious person, even if no one assumes he is Light. If Kira could find out about the director's kidnap in the first place, there's no reason for him/her to make such a stupid mistake of overlooking Sayu's. I was waiting for you to say something like this. Like Riku-san and I discussed earlier... Light may have simply been too emotional... Or he could have had a hidden motive for letting Sayu live as Ao-kun said as well. Of course I'm not saying there aren't any other reasons, but these are the two most likely ones, I feel.
So if Kira wasn't Light, why let Sayu live? Why turn a DN over to another side. A side that wants to get you? There was no emotion in Light when Sayu was going to be given up. All he was doing was thinking what would happen if she was to die right there. And let me say this, it is about the timing as well. If Light killed Sayu, right when he thought about it, she would have died when she was in that glass machine underground. He was listening in on what was going on with Soichiro. If she died before Soichiro put the Dn in the machine to get Sayu what do you think would happen? Do you think Light would get suspected? Since she died the moment it was to be traded?