View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-05-2007, 06:33 AM

Quote:
So if Kira wasn't Light, why let Sayu live? Why turn a DN over to another side. A side that wants to get you? There was no emotion in Light when Sayu was going to be given up. All he was doing was thinking what would happen if she was to die right there. And let me say this, it is about the timing as well. If Light killed Sayu, right when he thought about it, she would have died when she was in that glass machine underground. He was listening in on what was going on with Soichiro. If she died before Soichiro put the Dn in the machine to get Sayu what do you think would happen? Do you think Light would get suspected? Since she died the moment it was to be traded?
There's bound to be a higher purpose why Kira would let Sayu live, assuming he isn't Light. I don't really know for sure, but my point was for you to understand that killing Sayu wouldn't have proven Light guilty of being Kira and that the fact that he did not kill Sayu wasn't because all evidence would point to him if he did. So my point was made.. On another note, who knows the true reason why Light'd let his sister live... I'm gonna stake on "higher purpose" though.

Heh, Light would never have gotten suspected.... If he wanted to kill, he would have done so waaayyy before Soichiro even reached the entrance of the mafia's secret base. From that angle of view, there really isn't any difference between how Kira killed the director and how he could have killed Sayu.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.