View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-13-2007, 03:23 PM

Great insight! Personally, I not only like him because he sticks to what he believes in. I believe he is doing the right thing as well. and what he is doing will only serve to better this miserable world. So what if people live in fear? So what if the general population is reduced? If doing this can allow peace and harmony on the planet, I can tell everyone now that even tho fear is inevitable, peace and harmony will reign eternal. What's the use of letting someone live if they're evil and do not repent? They'll only be capable of committing the same crimes again. All these and more just proves Light isn't evil, no matter what anyone says. Taking things into your own hands and going against the power of nature... Think about it, who'd make a better person than Light? There're tons of despicable cads out there who would only use the death note for their own agendas instead of properly utilizing its power for a higher and noble cause.

No problem, but I've gotta go now.. It was nice chatting with ya! Hope to see you more often on JF! Everyone's gonna love ya

P.S. Yeah, I do ^_^ Apparently...
Teru Mikami? He's one of Light's most trusted supporters isn't he? Or from what I've heard... I've seen up to epsiode 30 but they haven't shown his character.. And yes, I haven't read the manga... yet

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.