View Single Post
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
05-20-2007, 08:16 AM

Then how about having L back as a shinigami with his own deathnote *Looking just like L and not like the other shinigami*

@kanji-kun - So I'm curious ... what are the differences between the deathnote that Ryuk has and the ones the humans have? I know that Rem's partner shinigami died protecting Misa and that's the deathnote that Misa has so it's a shinigami deathnote. But I wonder what the one Ryuk stole is like... or did Ryuk steal a special death note and keep that for himself while throwing the ordinary one down into the human world ?

Also, I'm not all that positive that writing the name of an animal (named after a human) won't work, because after all, the evidence shown thus far suggests that the deathnote works and differentiates based on human cognition of facts. So if Lisa was a person we knew, Lisa is someone we can all differentiate, but to the sheep Lisa is still "Baaa!" right? ...meaning that if the deathnote can now kill Lisa, it should be able to kill "John" irrespective of which species John was from as long as you had "john" uniquely identified in your mind

It would make slaughter houses be so painless... ... not to mention help the mutton market!

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?