View Single Post
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-20-2007, 08:28 AM

Shino-kun, Ryuk's Death Note is just a regular black book. There is nothing written on it. The one Ryuk stole, is the one that Light picked up. with the words "Death Note" written on the cover in white. The one Misa has from the Shinigami Jealous has strange writings on the cover in white. It probably says DN in the shinigami language. It may even say DN in the Japanese language

Jealous wasn't Rem's partner. Rem just happened to be there when Jealous gave his life to Misa. So by Jealous sacing Misa's life, his DN belonged to her. Rem was just following the rules of the shinigami by delivering it. But she became it owner, since she is the one that picked it up, so she has to stay with Misa now.

I guess you're right about the sheep John and Lisa. lol it's pretty funny to imagine. seeing Light kill sheep. ROFL! you make the funniest jokes!

And I figured I throw this in as well. Everytime a Shinigami dies to save someone, that someone gets all the life that the Shinigami had.

Misa was going to die, so Jealous saved her life. Misa then got all of Jealous's life, plus the life of the man that was going to kill her.

Misa then gave half of that life to Rem, for the eye trade.

Misa loses the DN, then gets it back. She then gives half of her remaining life to Ryuk for the eyes again. she now has 1/4 her life.

Rem kills save Misa's life. Misa then gets L's life, Watari's life, Rem's life, plus the life that she gave to Rem for the eyes. She gets all that. So she may easily live to be over 500 yrs. old She may have gotten alot from Rem, if she was an active shinigami and killed alot. That changes things even more.

Edit: great one Nard-kun, dying over: Sheep is evil, mutton is justice!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-20-2007 at 08:32 AM.