Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-22-2007, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janissary View Post
The ends justify the means. IMO no... Thats your way, this my way

But remember the 1st episode. His plan is to kill criminals (who all people agreed they are criminals) with heart attack, then start killing people -who he doesnt like- with accidental deaths.

He is lying to public (covering some deaths) to gain followers.

Imagine all the anti-Kiras are gone. Then I bet he would start killing people for simplier things.
Yes, but why does he kill people he doesn't like? Look deeper. Those people are getting in the way of justice, which is for the better good of the world.
This is where "The ends justify the means" come in. To rid a few dozen people to save a few billion others...

I bet even if he did not *withdraw* information from the public, he would still obtain followers, or maybe even more for that matter. It just further proves he's serious about creating a world free of crimes.

Well, simpler things like throwing a litter onto the ground? Maybe... Narrowing down big-scale crimes to the minor ones... He works on a step by step basis. Maybe if everything goes smoothly for him, in years to come, or even centuries, he/his successors may just do that.

P.S. I'll end this here, but I'll be back. Yo, you holding up alright, Mikami-kun? Seems like you're doing good yourself I'm gonna put all of them to justice when the june hols arrive Jkjk, i'm not that bad, lol, but yeah, L supporters watch out, I still haven't forgotten my challenge.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.