View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-25-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post

What? Are you trying to say I am not a challenge for you?!

Apparently I've been too nice in my arguments. Maybe I should be more vicious and not so laid back....

What nerve you have Yagami-kun. Well I have to go now, I just came on to put my two cents in, seeing how I have had little time for the forums lately. But heh, at least Rikku-chan can take my back while I'm not here.

So cya guys later. (I still have to read all this. Like the last 4-5 pages. Maybe more.)

PS. What the hell are you still doing up Nard-kun? it must be really late right now, or you woke up really early.
Why would you wanna be laid back in the first place, Kanji-kun? See, my purpose for saying that was to get you riled up and filled with the fiery spirit of your inner soul ^_^ Passion plays a part, Ryuzaki-kun, passion ^^

Yeah, she's tough... >___<

I stayed up so I could confront you when you came on... but since you had to go so soon... oh well... *sigh*

It's the way of the DN, Sophie... I could further explain it to you but I have to go as well... bye guys!

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.