View Single Post
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
05-27-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Nanami-chan, I am about 100% positive that that is indeed a fake dubbing. I am pretty sure that the voices won't be like that, I think some guy just recorded his voice and added the sound to the clips. If it's not fake, then the dubbed version will be a trully horrible one....

But since the Japanese version is still in progress, I don't think they have even picked English voice actors. So there is no way that can be real... >_<
thats what i was thinking Kanji/L they wouldnt start the up rise in America til after the show ended in Japan :/ i just wasnt sure because it kinda looked real. then i thought the voice of Light sounded awful >.< i was hopeing it would be a fake the dubbed show should rock as much as the Japan one n.n tho i have to say the if you take away the fake voice the clips are kinda awsome put music to that background and maybe he has something n.n

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson