View Single Post
(#452 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-28-2007, 05:10 PM

Yeah, I maxed out the sphere grid once myself, but never again seeing how it took the longest time to finish, and after awhile it is hard to get the points to advance on the grid...

In some ways I don't like 10. But for good reasons in my opinion. There really aren't any secrets in the story line. Sure you learn alot of the things about Tidus, the Fayth, the Aeons, and Sin, but right from the get go, you pretty much know the entire story, and the game is laid out for you the very moment it starts. It is very linear, and you basically have to follow it all the way through until the end, then you can go and do as you please pretty much.

And the game has these huge looking cities, Bevelle is the capital of Spira, yet you can't even explore it that much! I used to love to be able to travel all over the cities and look at everything and unturn every stone in every alley way. Like FF9. The cities were huge and there was a lot to find. Especially in Lindblum. I felt FF10 was lacking the the whole long RPG complex story plot area. But besides that, the battle system was so much fun for me, I could fight all day, and I really loved the soundtrack.