View Single Post
(#456 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
05-29-2007, 09:46 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Rerelease?...that's...odd.. Actually it adresses one of the very few problems I have with (offline) console gaming, lack of game patches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.wikipedia.org
An international version of the game, titled Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System (ファイナルファンタジーXII インターナショナル ゾディアックジョブシステム, Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System?), is set to be released on August 9, 2007 in Japan as part of both Final Fantasy 20th anniversary and Ivalice Alliance campaigns. The game will include a new take on the License Board system, with twelve grids available instead of one, each corresponding to a different Zodiac sign and job. The battle system as a whole will also be tweaked; guest characters will now be controllable by the player, while pressing the L1 button will accelerate the game's speed. Additionally, the game will feature the English voices and the widescreen 16:9 ratio support of the North American version, as well as a bonus disc based on the one initially released with the North American version. Finally, a new mode will allow the player to hunt monsters and Espers in several series of small maps, to gain items and money.
edit: Aside from that, I watched FF: AC again...damn they could make another 10-20 movies about it and I would never be bored !!! A remake of FF7 on the PS3 would be so cool but I guess it will never happen

Bye

Last edited by Yggdrazzil : 05-29-2007 at 10:03 AM.