View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
06-08-2007, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegoshiKawaiiDesu View Post
ok... since im sick, i won't be acting too seriously... but um... i made a slight error on my post... it was
"i wouldnt have thought out my plan like light did.............." [gomen]
u see, im careless.... laidback at times.... in school, im neaither a trouble maker nor a goody-goody student... i'm in the highest classes, but i get in trouble once in a while... if you compare school to life, it would be tht detention is like jail.... trouble makers r criminals... doing things wrong in school would b criminal acts... if you compare it this way, id b dead...
from my point of view, i dont think i deserve to die simply because someone labeled me as someone who doesnt have a purpose in living for one bad thing i did... do u think i deserve to die for having a verbal fight with one of the students in school? [pls keep pretending tht school's misbehavior r criminal acts] i HAVE a purpose to live.. no one can judge tht but myself.. everyone was born to have a purpose.. mayb some ppl just didnt find their purpose yet..
like i said before, i think light was SUPER generous to use the death note to kill criminals... and i did confess the fact tht i wud have used it for my own good... [i kno it is selfish but u didnt have to point it out XD] i wudnt have had the courage like light... like i said WAY before i got sucked into this debate, i praised light... [for a little while]
no, if light didnt lose control of his anger, he wudnt have thoughtlessly killed taylor L.
i WUDNT have killed him... plus, to erase the exact location and to erase my name off the suspect list, i wud gather like.... atleast five major criminals in different countries... i think tht killing off the criminals only near him was kinda selfish... yes, i kno my ambitions wer selfish [if i had the death note] but since he got the idea of killing bad people, he shud kill those not only in japan, but from other countries as well... he did want to create a WORLD WITH NO CRIMINALS, right? killing the criminals from different accidents WUD b suspisious, but if he hadnt killed taylor L. people like mikami wud have just thought of it as god finally answering their prayers since taylor L didnt seem to b a criminal from the "worldwide" news report.. from wt i have planned, since i am killing criminals from other places, japan wudnt b targeted for kira's hideout... by killing criminals with different incidents, it wudnt b as suspicious, and this suspicion wud work well with god since no one can REALLY create incidents such as criminals killing themselves..
god wudnt get so mad about "L" because "L" wasnt a criminal... and by god's desicioins, he wud kno tht taylor L. wud have died tht day already so i wudnt even have killed him... it wud work out well as a "great coincidence"
as kira, i wudnt have known he was going to die, but i wudnt have killed him since as i told myself, i wud only kill criminals which "L" didnt seem to b, with the way he talked... just judging tht part, wud have caused the suspicion of kira being in wtever town they said kira was in.. the real L wud have thought he was unfortunate and wud have executed the guy in his normal death sentence time...
im sorry if you dont understand... i still have the fever... i dont think i can debate seriously until i recover at all but i am trying my best as a sick person..

hm.... L died.. yes yes... but don't you think he was kinda expecting it? he was suspecting misa again and he knows kira will make a move thts y he made tht *delete* button.. with him dying, he knows tht the news will spread to his true successors... which r Near and mello... he probably didnt CHOOSE a successor so that both of them would go against kira.. L, being as smart as he is, might have already judged their future actions by the fact tht he knew mello wudnt have worked with near causing kira to have sooo many problems... kira is not against two seperate people causing him to think wisely about his movements... if he makes one mistake, either M or N will figure something out... since M and N knows each other, one of them might give a hint.. so far near is the one giving hints to mello...

ok... back to the part wer L died... yes, L died.. but it doesnt mean its over.. with near and mello knowing tht L died, they wud b reacting as "then who is THAT L?!" which can lead them to believe tht ther is always a possibility tht the 2ndL is kira...

wen i told me relative about this, she asked, "then y didnt L give the info directly to near instead of near gathering it himself?"

simply because he wants near to find it himself... its better to make someone struggle... it helps them learn in an acurate way... it helps if you know the other information later on becus it helps solve the last bits of the puzzle... if near knew about the shinigami... the shinigami eyes... etc., for some reason, it wud seem harder to fit in the pizzle... its like having a can of puzzle pieces and taking one at a time out of the can to fit it in.. so intead of having a bunch of them spill out of the can, taking baby steps wud seem easier and more acurate... thts wt im thinking...

dont count this in the debate pls:
kira... i started disliking him for the weird atmosphere he has... its like.. overflowing killing intent... no mercy... those scenes wer his hair turns red for dramatic efect gives him an evil glow... right now, i think tht wt the L ppl r trying to say is tht, light is not really as evil but him killing every criminal is kinda weird... ugh i cant explain it right now but... killing criminals like crazy is.... violent... wt L is trying to say is tht it is ok for criminals to die but not everyone tht does something wrong is a true criminal... to tell u the truth, im neutral... i just decided to take on L's side bcus of the anger inside of me wen he died.. but since im in this mess, i guess ill have to stick with it ^_^ i cant change ur mind and im sure of it... i just want u to see L's purpose in a better/more positive way
now, i need to rest so tht my fever wont get higher than usualy
if any L supporter wish to add something, pls do, this might b my last day of posting until i recover... im 100-102 degrees.. my mom is getting mad at me for using the computer so... bye
After donkey years of attempting to decipher your words...

Your comparison is clearly irrelevant. You can't just compare a murderer to a small-time troublemaker in school. Which would you rather have sitting beside you in the train or bus? There's obviously a world of difference between the latter and former. However, if you want to proportionalize it, you wouldn't be dead, since a heavy punishment neutralizes a heavy crime, whilst a lighter punishment would suffice for a lighter crime. Stating something as a pretence is akin to claiming something is false, all the more for a concurrence not to be reached. Give me a greater suited illustration then we'll discuss this. Also, welcome to Earth - not having a purpose to live isn't a crime here.

Haha, excuse me for finding faults in a debate then. XD

I'll admit that Light made some mistakes in his reign, but I have already gone through this; humans err, there's no helping it, but there is no stopping them from striving either.
E.g. L lost because he underestimated Light. He was the one who'd intitally issued a challenge on Kira thus, L should be responsible for his own miscalculations and loss. Re-watch the episode where L got killed and take a good look at his plainly surprised facial expression - that's the evidence I present to you. It's redundant pointing out their flaws since they cancel each other out (although Light still won in the end) and so, won't do us any gains.
In addition, in the first few episodes, Light'd been writing the names of criminals down from the "worldwide" news report, even when he was under surveillance by L, and that includes "major criminals in different countries" that I daresay were more than a mere five each. "killing the criminals from different accidents WUD b suspisious"? What are you talking about? Wouldn't killing them using different methods be less suspicious, duh? And why are you linking the statement with the assassination of Taylor L.? I mean, I would understand if you're comparing the way two or more persons were eliminated, but I'm afraid don't see a link here. Now that's simply absurd. No matter which criminal one killed, surely anyone who had been a victim of the given criminal would be grateful and maybe even think of it as "god answering their prayers". To top it, people sharing the same ideals as Mikami WOULD have thought this to a bigger extent as "god finally answering their prayers" if he HAD killed Taylor L. Even if Light had not done that, it would not cause the slightest change in what supportes of Light think of him, because one criminal doesn't come close to the thousands Light's eradicated. Or are you refering to the other sort of God - the One actually living in heaven? Fine, I'll play along with both scenarios. Because the One in heaven is literally all-seeing, would it not make higher sense if you'd made a reference (because you used "since") to a criminal off the worldwide news report, instead? I have gone through this as well - "killing criminals with different incidents" would NOT push suspicion towards Light at all. The most it'd do is help people realize that the deaths have indeed been deliberate, which is what Light wants: Recognition from people as Kira, that this is no coincidence, that he solely is a solid natural entity, willing to convict criminals. Taking into detailed consideration that humans err and easily miscalculate, this will instill fear in potential or already-are criminals hence, forcing them to abide by a "play safe" principle.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 06-08-2007 at 12:31 PM.