View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
06-08-2007, 11:51 AM

Who is to say God wouldn't get mad at "L"? No one on this planet can fully tell what God is feeling because there is no proof for his existence, let alone meeting him to find out. One doesn't have to be a criminal to get God or anyone mad. If one persists in obstructing justice, that alone is sufficient to incur divine wrath. I know God is omniscient and sees all, but Light isn't the One above and prefers people to acknowledge and discern his presence. Besides, killing Taylor L. on the fated same day God intended for him to die, would prove Light as a true follower of God.

I agree with you Light brought about his temporary downfall in this situation, but I won't bother to elaborate further because I have already argued on it earlier on, so please counter me from there to prevent iterative debates. But I'll have to disagree with you on the part about "the way he talked". How was Light to know and judge how L spoke? It looks to me you got Light's and your own viewpoints mixed up. =/ Furthermore, even if Light had heard L talking before, Talor L. could have been specially instructed to sound like L and purposefully trained to give the same impression by his tone and other voice-related non-verbal mannerisms.

That's an ignorant assumption you're making by insinuating that L was expecting it. Proof, evidence, and logic are fundemental debate cores and values. Sorry to burst your bubble, L had created the *delete* button LONG before Light found the death note because every human has to die one day; no one is immortal. It wasn't for a specific reason like knowing he'd die at the hands of Light. When you used "thts y", which I'm LOGICALLY assuming it means "that's why", you're relating the two separate matters together and squeezing your assumptions into facts, which I might add is really twisting of words. Yes, L might have known whatever, but getting killed by Light is still a tragic loss for the police. There were no deaths on Light's side, which means he's leading. Though I guess L did not know Kira would have helpers on his side too, setting the battlefield on a par, eh?

Quote:
mello wudnt have worked with near causing kira to have sooo many problems... kira is not against two seperate people causing him to think wisely about his movements...
Is it purely me? Or do these two sentences side by side contradict one another? I believe there is nothing for me to say in this case, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

You know, I don't think it'd be over if Light dies either, because if he does, the odds shall be evened out and Mikami will most probably assume the position with Takada, and fight it out with Near and Mello.

While your reason appears logical, another reason why L did not give the information directly to Near could be because L wasn't anticipating Light's triumph over him.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover"? Again with only looking on the surface, it's giving us Light supporters every reason to dislike L as well. I personally find the blue glow for L look sinister too, but I have no basis for that and neither do you; "To each his own" then. Lol, it isn't weird to us, it makes every sense in the world. Would you rather Light went on a rampage killing newborn babies, you tell me?? Light does not kill anyone who does something wrong. That depends on mainly three things: Repentance, offence, and circumstance. No one said anyone who does anything wrong is a 'true' criminal and no one has labelled it so yet. Ahhh... See what I mean? Anger is your only reason. I have reasons, truths, facts and every possible theory backing my words up and my stand for supporting Light. No one said you had to stick with it either. I'm not forcing you, you can forfeit if you want. The one thing able to change my mind however, is if someone can overcome my points and make me shut up in the process. Prehaps that's why you'd like to "stick with it"? I'm sure I don't know.

Don't get me wrong, I would reeeaaalyyy love to shoot my points more accurately right back at cha, but I really can't understand certain things you're saying and I'm strongly perturbed/annoyed/pissed off by the thought. It could be due to your illness or whatever, but could you maybe try not to use so many shortforms in your posts? It makes it difficult to get your meaning across and I'm already deeply confused by your first paragraph Oh, and a pointer: Always check your posts before & after submitting it, it helpes to cut down on errors like that. Any other L supporters who feel they're up to the task may very well help themselves.

P.S. If you're sick, don't bother debating until you're good again, it's rather redundant if you can't be serious. And you'd better get better!!! Or I'll cry.... ;_;
2nd P.S. Don't expect me not to argue against anything against Light. As a Light supporter, I feel you're asking the impossible after seeing you diss him. As a person, it goes against my nature. I see L's purpose clearly, whether I see it in a better way or not as compared to Light's depends on his cause for the purpose. BUT, the question on my mind is, do you view Light's purpose in a logical way? It seems to me supportes of L are always looking on the mere surface, aren't you guys? Blindly and ignorantly claiming something is that way without being able to back it up or take on someone else's challenge

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 06-08-2007 at 12:04 PM.