View Single Post
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

06-09-2007, 01:17 PM

Quote:
It seems to me supporters of L are always looking on the mere surface, aren't you guys? Blindly and ignorantly claiming something is that way without being able to back it up or take on someone else's challenge
Well, that may be true to other L supporters but not to me Nard-kun. I don't just look on the surface. I dive down deep, and look on the bottom, and analyze, and think before I even attempt to make a valid argument. I look on both sides, from Light's views, and what he is trying to do. That is why I am able to argue against it. If I knew nothing about it, or what he was thinking, then I couldn't make any sort of statements against him. Also, I have said it before and I'll say it again, I agree with what Light does, that is why sometimes it is hard to argue against him. If I had the DN I'd do the same thing: try and clean us this world of ours. If you have that kind of power, then why not use it? But I don't agree with his methods of wanting to become a "god" I am no where near that arrogant to think such a thing.

I don't blindly or ignorantly claim anything. I always have words to back up my feelings. I could just ramble on an on about things that don't even relate to DN. But I don't....So don't generalize the L's for I am not this way.

I stopped debating with you because we just kept on saying the same things over and over. We just used different words. So that's why I didn't take anymore of your challenges.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 06-09-2007 at 01:27 PM.