View Single Post
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

06-10-2007, 06:02 PM

oki so ..in some extend, the purpose, the idea is good. Receiving as much, less, if not more than they gave. People killed or robbed and they got killed.
On the other hand, Light is turning in a "bad guy" as well, even though he doesn`t exactly ..kills them (in the literate kind of way), but can still be qualified as killing.
On another hand, L is trying to do the same with Kira, and others sentenced to death. He practically does the same thing. He admitted he wants to execute Kira.
Light. In his search for a better world, he eradicates the bad seed growing and developing in it. He is actually doing something most of us would want. Of course he`s an anime character, but people can still fantasize. But having grasped so much power ..well ..it`s capable of destroying the person.
Their ideals aren`t far apart...and it seems ..their means to that ideal doesn`t differ that much either.
Who gave the right for some people to kill others? Why is Kira, who is killing the bad guys (just like the men in blue suits), berated? Why is L allowed to do that, but Kira not? Because of a badge and decree that licenses him to?

for now ..I`ll build up my opinions as I see the anime. what I stated up may be wrong ..but eh ..

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."