View Single Post
Old
AoshiShinomori (Offline)
I wuvs Rikku the most! <3

Send a message via MSN to AoshiShinomori
06-13-2007, 06:03 PM

No no Yami, go ahead and get them for her... *soIcanstealthemandrunawayMwahahah*

I've been catching up with deathnote like crazy the last couple of days and I'm almost upto scratch. Just shy of the last two episodes now ^_^ and I have to say that..

N ROCKS!!!!! *Pun intended coz N rocks at Rikku ^_^*

He found out in a flash that Light was Kira. Light doesn't stand a chance. N will crack him down before he can say Alakazaam! First up N has to kick mello's butt *I don't like mello much anyway ^^*... and then he's going to turn Kira's team against him and then he's going to finish them off in one amazingly logical super rational exceptionally brilliant evil plot *specially if I were there to help him with my arctic frigid freeze attack atomizer ray gun *

Somehow though I feel bad that N has only one subordinate and that the SPK was totally annihilated by Mello .

One thing to note though, L seemed unlukcy coz he didn't find the truth about the shinigami and the death note rules in time. On the other hand, N finds out about both the shinigami and the fake rule right away coz mello tells him this in return for his Photo that N had with him

The winds are a changing Kira! You won't last long! Mwahahahah!

Omae mo kanjite no ka... kaze no koe?