Old
aikawaii (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to aikawaii
07-08-2007, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishasu View Post
thanks, i might try that.

i cant get out of that town tho becuase the air ship blew up. so i go into the southern village and in the castle to fight the monsters in there to get my levels up?. is that a good idea do you think?

all my characters have over 900, is that good? n their job levels vairy becuase they have new jobs so they are about between 12-20 what JL do i need?
Very good idea at this stage its the only way to level ^^ the items at the top rule if u have a dragoon ( I did, they rock ) Anywayz, just so u know, to get out of the castle you have to go to the southen western village, go to the tavern and get the prince, then go to the castle and you have to fight some guy.. make sure u are pretty strong.. HP over 1000 at this point please Then you can go raise your JL on the Floating contient, Its a good idea to have a stronger JL then your characters nomal levels, but keep them as high as possible too Hope this helps x

Hey all! I wanna learn Japanese, so if any of you teachers can spare a moment.. Contact meee