Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-09-2007, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
@ Nanami:

The only thing I am think of that the Shinigami do that benefits this world is kill people so the world does not become even more over-populated. I know it may sound cruel, but if a few million people were to die, it would go un-noticed. They are doing the planet more good by making space for everything else. Human's so blindly pass on their genes to someone else that it makes the world grow even more packed every single day.

Gods are usually called gods because they are a force that you cannot see and touch, and they affect your life everyday, they are just there and everyone just believes that they exist, with no solid evidence. Shigami cannot be seen, and they cannot be touched. Unless they allow themselves to be, so they fit in the "god" category.
But they cant kill mass quantities of people :/ like a town. Killing one at a time still isn't really helping all that much.

If that's true then wouldn't Kira be benefiting the world by killing a mass amount of people? No one considers him a god... Yet he has powers and befits the world. People mostly think that he's a murderer.

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson