View Single Post
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-10-2007, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Sure they can kill mass quantities of people. The Death Note cannot end, it will just keep on growing every time you get to the end of it. So if a group of Shinigami sat around all day and just wrote down names, then in a short time, the human populous would decrease drastically.

Kira has the powers, but you are forgetting that everything is made up of rules. Since the beginning of time, it has been deemed evil for humans to kill each other. "It goes against God" that is what humans believe. It is a sin to kill each other. Kira is killing people, so he is a murderer. If you kill someone, for any reason, it is still against the law. Yes killing out of self defense can be excused, but it cannot be denied that a human is dead, so someone will hate you for it. Kira kills to create a world that he wants, only to allow people in it that he sees fit. The world should be run by people as a whole, not just leave it up to one person.
I'm sorry i have to carry on with the debate it's too much fun n.n

You must have read what i put in tenchu's machine gun thread Kanji/L ;P but the shinigami are lazy remember they don't just sit around and kill all day they play cards and do nothing really. They kill to live which by human laws would make them Murderers. Kira standing as a "God" so to speak has made up his own rules, So wouldn't that contradict what was said before? that It goes against god? True Kira is some what a false god BUT he has power over other humans, isn't that true?

If Kira is a God then in a sense he is doing the right thing, but since he is a False god then in a sense he is doing the wrong thing.

What i mean is as god he can shape the would to how he sees fit.
But as False God he shouldn't be aloud to make up his own rules and kill whom he wishes.

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson