View Single Post
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

07-10-2007, 04:10 AM

I know that Shinigami are lazy, and just sit around all day, I just said that to counter what you said about them not decreasing the human population. They could, if they really desired it.

Kira really isn't making up "rules" he is just enforcing the already existing rules, just making them more severe, and having great consequences. I wouldn't call him a "god" just because he has the ability to kill humans in a supernatural way, doesn't make him a god. A DeathNote is just another tool for murder. The greatest murder weapon in existence. When it boils down to it, it is the same thing as a gun. He is playing at god, so calling him a false god is more apt. He is making a world he wants, and when this world is realized only then could you call him a god. But before that, he is working up to that status. Yes he can shape the world how he sees fit, so can everyone else. They can shape their world as they see fit, so long as they stay within the boundaries of the law.

So which are you trying to say Kira is? A false god or a real one? I don't really see an argument in your post, I think you are just stating your opinions right?