View Single Post
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
07-10-2007, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
I know that Shinigami are lazy, and just sit around all day, I just said that to counter what you said about them not decreasing the human population. They could, if they really desired it.

Kira really isn't making up "rules" he is just enforcing the already existing rules, just making them more severe, and having great consequences. I wouldn't call him a "god" just because he has the ability to kill humans in a supernatural way, doesn't make him a god. A DeathNote is just another tool for murder. The greatest murder weapon in existence. When it boils down to it, it is the same thing as a gun. He is playing at god, so calling him a false god is more apt. He is making a world he wants, and when this world is realized only then could you call him a god. But before that, he is working up to that status. Yes he can shape the world how he sees fit, so can everyone else. They can shape their world as they see fit, so long as they stay within the boundaries of the law.

So which are you trying to say Kira is? A false god or a real one? I don't really see an argument in your post, I think you are just stating your opinions right?
lol your so funny Kanji/L no I'm just stating my opinions I'm not trying to fight really hard over this (iam a L supporter if you remember )

BUT

Having a Death note makes you way more powerful then if you just wave around a gun screaming "I'm a God i got a gun everyone bow to me!" no ones gonna listen to that wacko x.x but people after awhile are going to listen to the faceless man with a death note killing people Because! It is scary and no one knows who it is. If we all knew the guy who was Kira then we could go and take custody of him. People are going to want to kill him and if he gets the death penalty wouldn't that make the judge that sentenced him a murderer too ?! Man is mortal. Killed or be killed they would kill Kira because they are scared of Kira. Kinda like if a real god shows up even though spreading the words of peace and love there is going to be some wacko with a gun screaming he's god and trying to kill him :/

But my point is that people see Kira as a Real God. L knew Kira was a false God. people would bow down to him out of fear. You aren't supposed to fear your god. God is supposed to forgive and love all of his creations. in other words in the peoples eyes Kira can be both. a real and a false god to everyone. People believe he is god because he has the power to play that way. Even L himself fell to the false gods powers...

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson