View Single Post
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Daniel (Offline)
New to JF

12-26-2006, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbvr View Post
As far as Japanese women, I agree that they are very attractive but have to insist that you don't just date them because they are Japanese. What I am trying to say is that I see too many guys over here who's main purpose is just finding a Japanese girl. These are probably the same a'hole English teachers that Nyororin has had trouble with in the past. They have these pumped up attitudes like they are the bomb and all Japanese women love and adore them because they are just so cool. You don't want to be like that. Being a foreigner you will attract a lot of attention from women because you are a like a rare commodity, but don't abuse this that's all I am trying to say.
That is the absolute last thing I would do. I would date or marry a women of any race or nationality, depending on what she's like. I wouldn't just date a women because she is Japanese, what I meant is that if I ever lived in Japan (for a very long time) I would most likely get married to a Japanese girl. I said I think they are beautiful, because I was trying to make a point that I find women of all races to be beautiful (not just Japanese). What I was wondering about is wether Japanese women often would marry or date outside of their own race. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression there . If I ever made it to Japan, I think it would be realy nice to have a Japanese girlfriend or get married to one, but my main reason for coming to Japan is not just to get a Japanese girlfriend.
Btw thanks alot for your comments

Last edited by Daniel : 12-26-2006 at 03:17 AM.