(#41 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
07-17-2007, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrazzil View Post
However you can like that persons 'internet-personality'. I mean, you can like how a person behaves on internet. You can like the image you create of someone based on how he/she acts towards you via e-mail, messenger, forumboards etc. And if you can like that image, I *guess* that you can also fall in love with that (probably idealised) image you have of such a person?
Yeah you might, but I don't consider that true love cause you don't really know what a person's like til you spend some time with him/her. And how d'you know you're not being lied to? And what about looks? Cause yeah, I know physical apparence ain't that important but you can be expecting something then find out none of what you had imagined even existed. How frustrating is that? You cannot fully trust someone you've met over the net. Being friends and all that is okay, but I wouldn't get too obssessed cause, back to reality, this doesn't usually work out, and you know you sister's case isn't common. Besides, there's a high chance you'll fall for someone else since that person you're dating over the Internet can't give you what you need, and I'm not just talking about sex, but like being with you whenever you need him/her and stuff couples do together.

everything is relative and contradictory ~