View Single Post
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

07-20-2007, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren View Post
Boy, you certainly like to contradict yourself dont cha? Sorry hun, you did stereo type Misa by saying she is "just a typical blonde girl". I'm not a hypocrite, either. Even tho you would like to think so. I'm merely quoting what you've said. But, I understand. Sometimes the truth does hurt.

And as far as Misa being supposedly unstable because of her choice of dress, actions and interests. Well, welcome to being a young adult in love. Anyone who has been there will tell you that it's not a very normal thing. Love makes us do all sorts of strange things we never thought possible for ourselves.
We've all been through the "phase" when we were into things that were out of the norm. That doesn't make her "mentally unstable", it makes her unique. And if YOU don't see that than what can I do but to accept it? *shrugs shoulders and sighs heavily*
I meant that in terms of the comic. Blondes are seen as ditzy and slow and air headed. That is the stereotype of society. I didn't say that's how I saw them
Also, shes not unstable BECAUSE of her dress sense. She is unstable because of her parents murder. The dress sense is a side effect

*huge sigh, rolling of eyes and dramatic falling on bed*

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers