View Single Post
(#608 (permalink))
Old
CrimsonChobit (Offline)
My Merro Sweet Merro RIP

^_^ - 08-10-2007, 03:28 PM

My favorite Final Fantasy is Final fantasy 10-2.I love Yuna ..Rikku..and Paine ,they make a awesome trio.Yuna is Badass with her guns ,although all the dress spheres are equal in kicking butt ! My fave dress sphere is Black Mage ,I love the black mage sphere because its awesome looking and not to mention Ive always loved black mages in FF. Black magic just seems so beautiful with its mystery and power .Also I love Yuna and Rikku's new looks and we get a extra ass kicker named Paine that is awesome .Another main reason I like 10-2 is for Lenne and Shyuin's story it's so sad but they find there peace. The endings are awesome as well and there is a ending for everyone in this game if you didnt want Yuna to find Tidus don't push X if you did want her to find him push x and for us over achievers who got 100 percent you get a hidden ending where it shows more of Yuna and Tidus together and Tidus questions what if he go's away again ,or you could let Shyuin destroy spira ,It's all up to you !

And so I shall forget him not,even though this world was cruel enough to let him go even if he will never know how much I truly cared,these tears of blood are always there....

My love my sweet sweet Mihael Keehl Known to the world as Merro"Mello" known to me as
true love and torture.

And even though he has passed he remains
coiled deep within me like a vine of thorns around my swollen heart.

I'm Part of the
*Hello Kitty Clan*

Last edited by CrimsonChobit : 08-10-2007 at 03:30 PM.