View Single Post
(#70 (permalink))
Old
nikurasu (Offline)
New to JF

01-11-2007, 12:52 AM

Hi guys!

I cant say im in the same position as you guys, my family is really supporting and all. But i feel like i dont fit, i live in Sweden and everything/everyone runs toward the future in a hurry. Everyone is stressed out...about what i cant say. But i can say this much, i dont like it. Im more of a laid back kinda guy.

I've heard Japanese people are more like this, laid back. They care more about their health. Is that true Nyororin?

Anyway, im really obbssesed with Japan and i really want too stay there for a long period. And soon my dream will come true. In 1 week im going to Osaka as an exchange student for one semester. But i feel like you Nyororin, you shouldnt hang around with english speaking people if truly want to learn Japanese. But still, this is a way in.

I have a few japanese friends who i made friends with at my home university and i can see i bright future ahead of me....i think.

At the moment i have a 1 year student visa and my semester will end in may. My plan is to try find a job in japan if its possible during the summer and ofcourse a place too stay. And then in october i will apply for 2 year study at a language school and learning only japanese.

I dont know if all this will work the way i want it too but all you can do is hope and try your best.

Do i sound cracy Nyororin or do you think its possible? Or maybe you have some suggestions how to doit different?

//Niklas