(#952 (permalink))
Old
kawaiine (Offline)
party panda ~chuu

Send a message via Yahoo to kawaiine
08-26-2007, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooru View Post
I was all Like 'I miss bou' Today, So I was on youtube watching their comments on tone of they albums. It was so cute, Teruki bought Bou this little figure thing because he thought it looked like him, And it broke in one day. v________v And It was Bou's sercret other form, So They were all like "Bou hurt his leg! Bou's Leg Broke!' xDDDD I also watched one of their photoshoots. For one of the pictures Miku was pretending to kiss Teruki, And An other Kanon had to make it look like he was about to kiss Bou, But Bou Looked like he did want to be kissed and was pulling away alittle. xDDDDD Poor Kanon. They were talking about what kind of girl they liked too. Bou Like's girls who can Cook, Girls that are cute, and Girls that play sports, Mostly Basketball. xDDDD And It was really funny when he tried to imitate Teruki. xDDDDDDD I miss the way they got along, They always seemed to be the best of Friends, and have the most fun ever. v_____v

HAHAHAHAH i know and bou was like "disaster!!" haha kanon said "that was fast" GOD I MISS THEM BEING TOGETHER SO MUCH!!!!!!11 ah ill start to cry again D8 WAHAAHH TT0TT
o man that is so sad i miss them so much!

FREE HUGS
family: o(≧∀≦)o かわいい かわいい かわいい!!!
sister: hoshichan. <3
lover: K2minisoldier <3