View Single Post
(#658 (permalink))
Old
SeeD (Offline)
poke me i dare you

Send a message via MSN to SeeD
09-14-2007, 04:14 PM

oh yeah Final Fantasy i owe this series so much... i remember that time 10 years ago when i have my old very expensive (at that time) Playstation console (still without memory card because i couldnt afford it :P) and i get FF7 and it was my world back then so thanks to that game i've started to learn english ;] lol and thats how new era in my life began. After i played that game hundred times i start to find interest in graphic and web design. In 1998 i've won the web design contest thanks to it I was the only provider of official final fantasy site in my country (thanks to developer IM Group). 2 years later i was workin for one of the biggest omputer sales company in poland as webdesigner ;] btw in that time in 1997 my best friend also fall in love with that game (and all the rest of other games but ff7 was first) and like 8 months ago he was interviewing ppl from squaresoft (now he is workin in the biggest console magazine in my country) so as u see that game series have changed a lots of lives I've played in all ff series apart from FFX-2 and FFXII, maybe when i will find some time who knows ;] we will see.

you dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Family:
My personnal puppet master - Suki
Brother - Thunda, pandayanyan
Little Sisters - Hoshichan, Ayame90, cassiechan, QuoyaNatsume, MusicLuver, Sachiko

Last edited by SeeD : 09-14-2007 at 05:36 PM.