View Single Post
(#84 (permalink))
Old
BboyZetan (Offline)
Um No Thanks, Please No.

09-18-2007, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMex View Post
you will not get hired if you have tattos. I was going to get one many years ago but then..there is a chance of getting diseases such as AIDS and hepatitis from the needles..I hear it is safe now..but you never know ...everything carries a risk..I have 10 holes in each ear right now..and I think that is quite a bit of piercing...
*Ahem...*

Firstly, AIDS and Hepatitis C can only be caught from unsterilized environments, such as the more commercial tattooists where many people pass through every day... secondly... when has anyone gone to a job interview with shorts and t-shirts???

You ALWAYS wear a suit to an interview, covering your tattoo (unless you have them on your hands or face). In this day and age almost everyone has a tattoo, and a tattoo does not restrict you in an interview even if it is showing... it's your CV that counts... well in my experience!

Thirdly, it's true that everything caries a risk... but it is your OWN FAULT if you do not investigate the place where they will dye your skin for the rest or your natural life. Some fairly poor tattooists do not use the 100% pure Indian drawing ink... they use PRINTER INK AND CAR PAINT!!! INVESTIGATE!!!

Ignorance is a mortal weakness