View Single Post
(#673 (permalink))
Old
Aviv100 (Offline)
New to JF

09-19-2007, 05:43 PM

I really don't know what my favorite FF game is... It's a toss up between 7, 9 and 10/10-2 (I count those as the same cuz it's the same storyline).

I like 7 for the story, gameplay (battle system, materia etc...), but the graphics... Yeah, when it first came out it was awesome. I remember watching the motorcycle sceen and going "wow!". I like pretty games (I've been spoiled, FFIX was my first FF game I played. My brother played FF VII and I just watched him).

9 doesn't seem to be very popular. I dunno why. It has a classic storyline, nice skill system (i liked learning skills from the weapons), better graphics than 7 (i really hope they remake 7... and there are many reasons why they should).

10/10-2 story, gameplay, battle system, dress sphere, etc... I cried when I finished 10, then after the credits, I was all hyped up again. Then 10-2 came out which was very different for a FF series game, I did thorough enjoy and took advantage of the dress sphere system -didn't know how much I missed changing jobs ;_;

Reasons why Square would remake FFVII:
1) More people would buy PS3s (good for Sony)
2) Attract a new crowd (good for Squeenix)
3) Bring back an old crowd (good for Squeenix)
4) Make more merchandise (good for Squeenix)
5) Hype up the FF crowd (good for Squeenix)

Anyone see where this is going?

A lot of people think Square is milking the FFVII-cow, but hey, they're a corporation. If you had this hot-seller whatever-it-is, you'd want to make the most money out of it, too, right?

I would love to see the game re-done so it *looks* as great as everything else is in the game =)

Kabuta, tanuki, kitsune, neko
Kabuta, tanuki, kitsune, neko!

Bubuubu, pon poko pon, kon kon, nyao~
Bubuubu, pon poko pon, kon kon, nyao~!

Last edited by Aviv100 : 09-19-2007 at 05:44 PM. Reason: typos