View Single Post
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

10-27-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
It was ok as an episode. its what i'd call a filler episode... but i agree. the funiest parts where with kakashi, gai and lee.

got a question for you guys, you know when gaara and naruto shake hands. you see the sand blow like its carrying naruto's hand.... Do you think gaara can still control sand??? from what i've read of the manga's so far, it hasn't given me aclue about it, so i thought cos the kyuubi what taken out, he lost those powers....

What you think?
I dunno if that was just a symbolic thing to show how the sand represents the whole Sand village as well as the Gaara Jinchuuriki, with the hand shake and coming together of the two villages, or whether it was just an act of random desert sandness. I'd like to think Gaara can control it with his own chakra since he has been for his whole life. Pseudo-Scientifically speaking, (cos its Naruto lol) having a Bijuu inside him would have increased his own Chakra capacity considerably, allowing more Chakra to flow Whereas before the Bijuu would instinctively protect him, Gaara still used a last line of sand defense for himself, held to him by his own chakra.
This is at least how i'd like it to be, cos he'd make a useless Kazekage without having any skills of his own whatsoever

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers