MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
12-16-2007, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Beyblading!!! Is it a sport??!!!
Hola, peepz!
fuu's post in the 'character name' thread reminded me of these awesome little vicious spinning tops ^_^

Having its origins in ancient Japanese spinning top Bei Goma, the Beyblade is a cutting edge sports entertainment brand targeted at young boys. Beyblading combines a heady mix of adrenaline and strategy, to give the player an exciting, fun-filled experience coupled with an element of learning.

I used to be paranoid over buying all the best equipments and parts, lol..! XD
I even classified my own Beyblades by how powerful their spins and how fast they can go on the arena :P I remember one I had.. lol, it was literally armored O_O from the attack ring to the bottom bit(cant rmb what it was called) of the Beyblade all metal lol! It was extremely well-balanced with a high velocity spin and formidable strength(i had little blunt,thick spikes coming out from the edges of the atack ring )that was enough to crack a sparkdisk(modified weight disk. It's bigger and more durable than the original. The friction it creates is ample to cause sparks, hence the name).
On top of that, the anime was so exciting i had goosebumps.. dang those cliffhangers..! XD If I recall correctly, Beyblade video games were made too, I played it virtually on my ps1 once

Here're some details of the anime: The story of Beyblade is the story of the aggressive Tyson, the quick-thinking Max, balanced Ray, and experienced Kai. Four boys whose paths came together and eventually saw them form a team called the Bladebreakers.

Do you know: That there are real life Beyblade teams in the world today? Yes, to those of you who view this activity as childish, it's actually considered a sport in some parts of the world. People should learn to accept Beyblading as an entertainment that everyone can enjoy.

My bad, i couldn't find a real life vid of beyblading :P maybe someone else can? O_O

(alittle exaggerated for reality but it's cool )
You always know how to post alot... And I don't know if it's a Sport.