(#89 (permalink))
Old
Yorichan (Offline)
Andrew the Dark

Talking 12-19-2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunda View Post
This chick is as childish as I am---

So. I hate him. Well, not his music. Morons think that they should act like manson. Difference is, that he earns millions, but holes nothing.
Its ok for me, but when they kill their pets and the like and say because he said that, I always faint. Most of the manson-fans dont even know what is manson about.
trish says:
*you have some strong points of view, and your totally entitled to your opinion, however, DESE MANSON FANS DO KNOW WHAT MANSON IS ABOUT! love him or hate him, we most definately LOVE HIM>so..... never, ever, EVER question the knowlege of people to their god.(WELL, U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
srry caps, anywho, ive listened to the guy since i was a really young kid, an we always listen to him at partys, ppl dont like him? fine, they dont understand him. the thing with manson is hes a shock rocker, he does all the things that normal ppl would never do, to reach a certain audience to make money. hes a brilliant man. hes off the wall for unique style and publicity, and is actually a very intelligent individual. dont downsize him because of a couple of dumasses that dont understand him. He is a singer, and he does it to sell. idiots take it the wrong way, that doesnt cheapen the quality of his music.*

trish, i think if tenchu reads this he'll go berserk....
you yelled the crap out of him, and are BEING NICE TO THUNDA.......a manson hater.....
....babble, babble,
bitch, bitch,
rebel, rebel,
party , party,
sex, sex, sex,
and don't forget the violence,
blaa blaa blaa
get your lovey dovey sad and lonely
stick your stupid slogan in
and every body SING!
....I LIKEY MARILYN MANSON....

the fire within is a gift...