(#38 (permalink))
Old
Amnell (Offline)
W.o.W. I'm 66

Send a message via AIM to Amnell Send a message via Skype™ to Amnell
01-29-2008, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunitokotachi View Post
I guess that's something that I didn't account for. If that is indeed where he is coming from, I'm not going to step on whatever he believes or interprets as is. I'll just leave the issue alone in his case. I just had a problem with him coming at me like that out of the blue. Maybe it is just a misunderstanding.
Well, if he was "coming out of the blue", then the standpoint of tradition is why it was so sudden. However, just because one holds a traditional standpoint does not mean that one is wrong. Noodle's argument is very sound and quite valid, and it's coming from a completely secular standpoint, even though Noodle is also a muslim. So bear that in mind, also.

Personally, I think I agree with noodle more .

"The trouble with trying to make something idiot proof is that idiots are so smart." ~A corollary to Murphy's Law

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you actually make them think, they'll hate you. ~Don Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle
But, that's always f-ed up individuals that kill in secluded areas up high in the mountains. Thats neither the army nor the governments agenda! I hope those people rott in hell, but an army or government shouldn't be judged by psycho individuals.