View Single Post
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

02-06-2008, 03:58 PM

Hmmm......I have thought it over repeatedly, and I can not see how it is possible for a Death Note to "take the life" from a building.

A building is not alive, in the sense that we know as living, a building may have been made from materials of something that was once alive, like a tree for example, but we cannot kill a building any more then we could kill a tree. Writing down a buildings name, would not topple it.

We as humans, know that a building is not alive, so it is almost impossible to think it alive, since we all know in our hearts that it isn't, we live in buildings, and they shelter us. They stand for no more purpose then this. If it was alive, then it's creator would have to make it so. If your theory is correct, then having doubts would ruin everything. Any person on this planet, would doubt that a building has life.

So therefore, I don't think anyone on earth would have that kind of mentality. To make someone think so, you would have to isolate them from birth, and make them believe what you like.

If it was possible to destroy a house with a DN, then I think an alien would have to do it! XD