(#23 (permalink))
Old
TonyK (Offline)
New to JF

02-27-2008, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I do Muay Thai full time in Thailand.

I am heading to China next to learn Fohan Quan and Tai Chi Quan and possibly some Shaolin Quan and Sanda.

I was a machine gunner in the Infantry before this, full time.

My original and still one of my main focus since I was 14 is Ninjutsu, however.

My training is supplement to these skills, Ninjutsu. The Army, the tournaments, the Kung Fu, it is all completeing a general skill for Ninjutsu and discipline of Bushido.

However, I dislike the Budo you talk about. Stephen Hayes, Masaaki Hatsumi. They arn't Ninja, in any sense. Hatsumi has trashed his style. His idea of 'morphing' has seen the end of his clan, in essence. He originally claimed that Ninjutsu was the art of survival, and in order to survive in the modern world he had to take the clan public and abandon real combat. Stephen is no better, he only teaches self defence, not styles of war. Hatsumis claim was not one of a Ninja, nor a Warrior. The idiot was simply too stupid to handle Ninjutsu, and was not brave enough and incompetant to consider ways of adaption to a changing world that did NOT involve the abandoning of the heart of the Warrior.

Stupid old men. I promise you, you can not learn Ninjutsu under their banner. I practice something that is far more real.
Oki..maybe you right about that you said about Hatsumi.
which sensei did you have when you practised ninjutsu?