Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
02-28-2008, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
I do Muay Thai full time in Thailand.

I am heading to China next to learn Fohan Quan and Tai Chi Quan and possibly some Shaolin Quan and Sanda.

I was a machine gunner in the Infantry before this, full time.

My original and still one of my main focus since I was 14 is Ninjutsu, however.

My training is supplement to these skills, Ninjutsu. The Army, the tournaments, the Kung Fu, it is all completeing a general skill for Ninjutsu and discipline of Bushido.

However, I dislike the Budo you talk about. Stephen Hayes, Masaaki Hatsumi. They arn't Ninja, in any sense. Hatsumi has trashed his style. His idea of 'morphing' has seen the end of his clan, in essence. He originally claimed that Ninjutsu was the art of survival, and in order to survive in the modern world he had to take the clan public and abandon real combat. Stephen is no better, he only teaches self defence, not styles of war. Hatsumis claim was not one of a Ninja, nor a Warrior. The idiot was simply too stupid to handle Ninjutsu, and was not brave enough and incompetant to consider ways of adaption to a changing world that did NOT involve the abandoning of the heart of the Warrior.

Stupid old men. I promise you, you can not learn Ninjutsu under their banner. I practice something that is far more real.
you must not know the rule for the honbu dodjo. ANYONE can try and strike a 5th dan or higher, but any pain you feel after your try is on you...lol. How many dojos do you think have that rule? What do you think the 5th dan test is? a person has to dodge a boken, have you got knocked in the head with a boken before, THAT SHIT HURTS!!! (me and my friends...) You say one thing, but I want you to have some take a camera hold and I want you to swing on anyone 5th dan in the honbu dojo...Anyone, IF the camera, which repeatedly can't even pic up on the moves of nunjutsu as they move, sees you HIT the guy squarely then alright, you prove your poiint, if the camera, shows your swing, blur, your end up on your face with an arm broken, I laugh...okay. I'm serious, you can travel, right. You're going to china, you have that much cash, go to japan for 2 days, go to the honbu, where hatsumi is, and swing on a 5th dan or more...bring a camera and put it on youtube...i WANT TO SEE IT!! PLUS shaolin QUAN doesn't exist. The shaolin temple is made up of different arts (like bujinkan taijutsu is) that take after animal forms. And why go to china for taichi quan? Also, why not go to china for Qi Gong, it would be much more worth your time...1 finger energy release and all that (proven fact of qigong is that you hand radiates particals onto a persons body, proven fact) An a credited qi gong practinioner is hard to find in the states is all i know...so...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...