View Single Post
(#838 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

03-15-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
the gambit system was the ai and it was trash espeical since you have to pay for the fuctions that should have defulted as a option to start with. not only do you have to pay for them once you have to pay for them twice. once in gil witch is very rare, and by lp to gain the slots to place rules in witch you only get 1 per monster killed. The reason why you feel like a programmer. becuase you have to set up the 900 different possablitys in a fight, makeing it useless because it 1,000 easyer to you do it your self with the time shows up. The ai could have be made much simpler and fuction more efficently in a Real time envoriment ( kingdom hearts) The point is simple if they use a simlar systme in ff13 the going to bomb. I though ff12 was kewl at frist and that it would just take some getting used to but it did the oppiste the more and more i played it the more and more i hated it.
I really had no problems at all with the AI or the gambit system.

There was a time or two when a character didn't do what I wanted them to but (guesstimate) 95% of the time it was working fine.

I don't see the problem either with having to expand your abilities. The way the difficulty scales it would be too overpowered if you had access to every slot on a character and all the commands from the get go. Easy games are lame.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.