View Single Post
(#879 (permalink))
Old
SHELKE17 (Offline)
The live action Saya

Send a message via MSN to SHELKE17
03-27-2008, 06:16 PM

I love final fantasy too in fact i can call my self a totally nerd for it, my all time favorites are X,XII,VIII. the reason i love X is becuase I think the story is amazing and every time you play it you don't want it to end becuase you get so attached to the characters, VIII has very cute ending if you can beat the extremly hard Ultimacia 1st but that 1 to has a great story and characters, XII i love the battle system and the characters are awsome too but the story was kind of boring if u no what i mean but it was still fun to watch Baltheir run around he's a hottie!!! But i have a question about that game i'm kind of stuck you see i already beat once but i didn't do half of the side stuff so i decided to play it again anyway right now in the game i'm looking for the 3 pieces of a medalin i found the first two the one from a chick in Rabinaster who you had to help her remember who she is,and the 2nd in LowTown from some ex sky pireat after finishing a hunt in the water way. so sorry for writing so much.....do any of you think you can help if so pm me!!!