View Single Post
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-05-2008, 09:35 AM

Lol, the latest shippuuden epsiodes are certainly pushing my adrenaline level now xD New characters at last; yay! And a whole power phase for Naruto to master ^_^ Sad that the same can't be said for the other characters though, yet.

Couple of queries, anime wise.
Hierarchically, in terms of strength:
  1. Kyuubi Naruto = Orochimaru (reference: it was mentioned that Kyuubi Naruto "pushed Orochimaru to his limits", despite not even specifying if Naruto himself was at full power at that point)
  2. Itachi > Orochimaru (reference: Sasuke claimed "neither Orochimaru nor I are a match against Itachi")
  3. Jiraiya > Itachi (reference: pretty much everyone I ask says that, and Itachi, along with Kisame, both S-ranked criminals, full-fledged Akatsuki members, ran away from Jiraiya after a failed attempt to kidnap Naruto)

Then, considering one event that took place:
Kyuubi Naruto was the only other person, besides Tsunade, who almost killed Jiraiya

Why on earth is Itachi much stronger than Orochimaru, if someone of Orochimaru's calibre had came so close to killing a legendary sannin whose power Itachi is nowhere near to?

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.