(#152 (permalink))
Old
Nel (Offline)
New to JF

05-01-2008, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashi View Post
Do you enjoy being single?

I'm single and I'm enjoying it a lot at the moment. I do know for myself, I will not last like this forever though. For all the things I have to do nowadays, I don't really have time to worry about making someone happy. Unless they would understand that, I'll have to stick with having no relationship.

How about you?
In your situation, I would be glad to god being single. Making someone happy? who me? hell naw, i don't get into relationship for anyone to be happy or for me being happy because of anyone. Making happiness dependable of others is to degrade both, happiness and yourself. Now sharing happiness is another thing, that is what love is supposed to be, give without expecting anything. Give happiness, not making happiness, see the difference?

So, im single also and I feel i may have opportunity whit someone, but I also don't feel im up to relationship right now. Being single is just right for me, I can have my time and think and study and dream about everything. Single is way to good to be unappreciated and single-ism doesn't have that stigma that all girls u liked are hitting on you when you get a girlfriend lol!

Be proud of being single and do not expect anything from the first "cutegirlthatulike", this is how it works, if you expect, want, wish ,etc = doesn't happen or it is way too complicated to make it happen.

nel

2nd Stage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wggQ2_RmZDI

aoku hikari kirameku sono SUTEEJI e
boku wa tsui ni fumidashite iku
sotto kimi ni uchiaketa SUTOORII o
hatenai chikai ni kaete
aoku hikari kirameku sono SUTEEJI ni
donna jibun ga matte iru darou
ima wa boku no subete mimamotte ite yo
dare yori mo chikai basho de

Hungry Heart - Wild Striker