View Single Post
(#752 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-05-2008, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDoll View Post
bwahahahahahaha .. oh I`m so sorry that I got you butt-hurt as well. I am actually a really nice person. but that also depends on the person you ask about my kindness.

LFA .. what does this have to do with you in the end actually?

@Miyavifan .. you said that the last time .. I believe you said and I quote:

-gives lollipop to miyavifan- there there little one
I can`t see the point in having an argument with you. you`re not going to get it anyway. you`re just going to bitch away of how much of a big bad wolf I am and how mean I am and yadda yadda ... eh whatever -.-"

aham .. observ .. oricum a fost ceva distractiv să mă comport precum Don Quijote ..deja nu mai e distractiv. unii oameni nu au neuronii necesari să proceseze şi eu chiar mă cert de-am pulea cu pereţii.
şi tu nu o să te cerţi cu ea. ai mai zis odată asta şi până la urmă ai renunţat. săr`naa oricum că încerci că mă înveseleşti. ") :*
I'm here only because LFA said she posted something here, and I wanted to see what it was.

*tosses lollipop*

I can't see the point in arguing with you either. but it seems to me that you are all "mah adii"...least when it comes to me.

I'm really sorry for doing this here. I am only finishing what ID has started this time.

I'm sorry adii....

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 05-05-2008 at 09:47 PM.